Search by Keyword
This is only one of many trail cameras that Huntingvideosarchery.com has for you to make a selection from.feel free to browse our trail camera page to learn more and pick the brand that you like.
Product Title: TRAIL CAMERA BONE CLTR 5/8 MP
Item Price: $461.58
Availability: In Stock
Shipping Weight: 1.13 lbs.
The small wonder, on steroids. Along with efficiency of space, an astounding one-year battery life and a one-second trigger speed, the 2010 Trophy Cams are juiced up to a whole new level of performance. All models have been upgraded from 24 to 32 night-vision LEDs for improved image quality after dark. Heightened resolution is now a selectable 3, 5 or 8 megapixels. And still featuring a PIR sensor coverage area 3x larger than any camera we’ve built before, Trophy Cams are now compatible with up to a 16GB SD card for unmatched image capacity. Select up to three rapid-fire images per trigger, or a 1 second to 60 minute delay. Video mode records a programmable 1 to 60 seconds of footage with enhanced resolution for 2010. Plus, an improved 2” built-in viewer (optional) gives you an instant look at what’s passed by. Viewer models now have an image stamp with date, time, temperature and moon phase.
• Black & White Text LCD
• 3, 5 or 8 MP high-quality full color resolution
• Day/night autosensor
• External power compatible
• Adjustable PIR (Lo/Med/High)
• Trigger speed one second
• Trigger interval – 1 sec. to 60 min. programmable
• Multi-image mode – 1-3 images per trigger
• Video length – 1 second to 60 minute delay, programmable
• Widescreen, VGA, QVGA Video at 20 FPS
• Temperature range -5° F to 140° F
• 32 infrared night vision LEDs – 45 ft. range
• PIR sensor is motion activated out to 45 ft.
• 4 AA – 8AA batteries (not included)
• Runs up to one year on one set of batteries
• Adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
• SD card slot (up to 16 GB)